- Building renovation begins in Tamaqua – Lehighton Times News April 19, 2017
- A Tamaqua Legacy | Performing arts floor honors Morgan’s ‘Stitch’ – Lehighton Times News April 18, 2017
- Tamaqua park getting upgrade – Lehighton Times News March 24, 2017
- The Republican Herald of Pottsville reported on a TACP outreach: “What can a dozen people in a room talking for two hours accomplish to improve their community?” [Read more…]
- Keystone Edge, a Pennsylvania state-wide periodical, published this article in June 2016 about Tamaqua women in business and their impact upon the renaissance of the town.
- Link to news coverage of the Dear Tamaqua event as seen on August 15, 2015 in Lehighton Times News
- Link to coverage of the Dear Tamaqua event in the newsletter published on August 13, 2015 by Rural LISC
- Link to Dear Tamaqua editorial as it appeared on August 10, 2015 in Lehighton Times-News
- Tamaqua’s Healthy Communities efforts featured in the newsletter published by the LISC Institute for Comprehensive Community Development on April 2, 2015. Read more >>>
- Link to Keystone Crossroads report (March 17, 2015) about Tamaqua’s Blueprint Communities program. Keystone Crossroads comprises a consortium of four Pennsylvania public media newsrooms who are collaborating to report in depth on the root causes of our state’s urban crisis.
- Link to Lehighton Times-News article (September 5, 2012) about “finishing touch” applied to 401 East Broad Street
- Link to Hazleton Standard-Speaker article (May 19, 2012) updating the status of the 401 East Broad Street project
- Link to Hazleton Standard-Speaker article (August 22, 2011) on the Community Health Assessment Report
- Lehighton Times-News publishes coverage of the TACP.info website launch on August 18, 2011
- Times-News profiles the coverage of rejuvenation in Tamaqua by a state history magazine
- Pennsylvania Heritage Magazine reports on rejuvenation in Tamaqua, Winter 2011 issue
REPORTS of INTEREST
- Community Health Strategic Plan
- Community Attitudes Report released from Penn State in 2011
- Community Health Assessment 2010 Report
- Tamaqua Area 2010 Report
- Upper Story Revitalization Plan – Final Report (December 2010)
- NY Artist Home & Studio Fact-Finding Report (September 2010)
- Market Study of Upper Floor Space for Downtown Tamaqua (2008)
- Tamaqua Area Community Partnership Strategic Plan (2008)
- Elm Street Plan for the South Ward (2006) or Elm Street Executive Summary (2006)
- Tamaqua Community Action Plan – Design and Development Guidelines
- Exchange Team Final Report (2005)
- International Countryside Stewardship Exchange Report (1995)
- Strategic Work Plan (1994-2004)
Tamaqua helped to “write the book” on three reports that deserve to be listed here.
125 Pine Street
Tamaqua, PA 18252
Please consider making a money gift to ensure the work of TACP continues.
Copyright TACP © 2011-2018. All Rights Reserved.