- Tamaqua Partnership to mark 25th anniversary (Part 3) – Lehighton Times News February 16, 2019
- Tamaqua Partnership to mark 25th anniversary (Part 2) – Lehighton Times News February 9, 2019
- Tamaqua Partnership to mark 25th anniversary (Part 1) – Lehighton Times News February 2, 2019
- Building renovation begins in Tamaqua – Lehighton Times News April 19, 2017
- A Tamaqua Legacy | Performing arts floor honors Morgan’s ‘Stitch’ – Lehighton Times News April 18, 2017
- Tamaqua park getting upgrade – Lehighton Times News March 24, 2017
- The Republican Herald of Pottsville reported on a TACP outreach: “What can a dozen people in a room talking for two hours accomplish to improve their community?” [Read more…]
- Keystone Edge, a Pennsylvania state-wide periodical, published this article in June 2016 about Tamaqua women in business and their impact upon the renaissance of the town.
- Link to news coverage of the Dear Tamaqua event as seen on August 15, 2015 in Lehighton Times News
- Link to coverage of the Dear Tamaqua event in the newsletter published on August 13, 2015 by Rural LISC
- Link to Dear Tamaqua editorial as it appeared on August 10, 2015 in Lehighton Times-News
- Tamaqua’s Healthy Communities efforts featured in the newsletter published by the LISC Institute for Comprehensive Community Development on April 2, 2015. Read more >>>
- Link to Keystone Crossroads report (March 17, 2015) about Tamaqua’s Blueprint Communities program. Keystone Crossroads comprises a consortium of four Pennsylvania public media newsrooms who are collaborating to report in depth on the root causes of our state’s urban crisis.
- Link to Lehighton Times-News article (September 5, 2012) about “finishing touch” applied to 401 East Broad Street
- Link to Hazleton Standard-Speaker article (May 19, 2012) updating the status of the 401 East Broad Street project
- Link to Hazleton Standard-Speaker article (August 22, 2011) on the Community Health Assessment Report
- Lehighton Times-News publishes coverage of the TACP.info website launch on August 18, 2011
- Times-News profiles the coverage of rejuvenation in Tamaqua by a state history magazine
- Pennsylvania Heritage Magazine reports on rejuvenation in Tamaqua, Winter 2011 issue
REPORTS of INTEREST
- Community Health Strategic Plan
- Community Attitudes Report released from Penn State in 2011
- Community Health Assessment 2010 Report
- Tamaqua Area 2010 Report
- Upper Story Revitalization Plan – Final Report (December 2010)
- NY Artist Home & Studio Fact-Finding Report (September 2010)
- Market Study of Upper Floor Space for Downtown Tamaqua (2008)
- Tamaqua Area Community Partnership Strategic Plan (2008)
- Elm Street Plan for the South Ward (2006) or Elm Street Executive Summary (2006)
- Tamaqua Community Action Plan – Design and Development Guidelines
- Exchange Team Final Report (2005)
- International Countryside Stewardship Exchange Report (1995)
- Strategic Work Plan (1994-2004)
Tamaqua helped to “write the book” on three reports that deserve to be listed here.
125 Pine Street
Tamaqua, PA 18252
GuideStar Platinum Status
The Platinum Level Profile Seal of Transparency is the highest level of recognition available to not-for-profit organizations by GuideStar.
Please consider making a money gift to ensure the work of TACP continues.